11 things on the 11th: September 2015
1. Eating instant steel-cut oatmeal. How exciting!
2. Drinking green tea. As I do every day.
3. Craving a mixed combo plate from the new kebab place in town. It is just SO GOOD & perfect for my indecisiveness.
5. Listening to a LOT of Spotify playlists, getting inspiration for my own Autumn Mix.
6. Watching the Great British Bake Off! The only show I care about right now.
7. Surfing Pinterest for some new autumn/Halloween decorating ideas. (& collecting them HERE)
8. Wearing a new-to-me plaid shirt that I scored at a friend's clothing swap last night.
9. Making some finishing touches on things for my sister's bridal shower tomorrow!
10. Feeling excited (& a tad overwhelmed) that I have fun things planned for the next 10 weekends straight!
11. Lusting after this app-controlled BB8 droid. OH MAN. Starting my letter to Santa... now.