First of the Gang to ...
I can't believe the time has finally come. The first of my friends is set to get married this summer. I'm sure it's going to open the flood-gates and from here on out, summertime will be wedding time for me. I'm definitely cool with that.
Yesterday was my first bridal shower for someone who was not a family member. It was an adorable couples barbecue on a day that turned from dark skies into completely beautiful as the party started.
I took this occasion as a great reason to make the first card in what feels like FOREVER.
I am completely in love with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line from American Crafts. Summery and sweet and perfect for the happy couple.
- Cardstock - 8.5x11 smooth card stock in Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
- Paper - 6x6 Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper pad - American Crafts
- Stamp - Life - Penny Black
- Ink - Classic ink pad in Early Espresso - Stampin' Up!
- Sticker - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan remarks stickers - American Crafts